Lets clear a few terms here so you can begin talking 'the language' of soul contract agreement revocation boot camp.
Without getting all technical, and new agey abt it... in this context, the soul is you. You are the soul or being that has (theorectially) made agreements with others.
1. An agreement between two or more parties for the doing or not doing of something specified.
2. A binding agreement between two or more persons or parties; especially : one legally enforceable
Simply stated we are talking about agreements that you have made before coming into this human existence, before coming into this incarnation as a human. So you could say, as a Soul, but not born into a physical human form, you have theoretically or actually made some binding agreements. These agreements are between you and the counter parties.
1. to be of one mind; harmonize in opinion or feeling (often fol. by with): I agree with you.
2. to have the same opinion (often fol. by on or upon): We don't agree on politics.
3. to give consent; assent (often fol. by to): Do you agree to the conditions?
4. to arrive at a settlement or understanding: They have agreed on the price.
5. to be consistent; correspond; harmonize (usu. fol. by with): His story agrees with hers.
The first definition of agreement is a 'business' definition.
1. A negotiated and usually legally enforceable understanding between two or more legally competent parties.
2. The situation in which people have the same opinion, or in which they approve of or accept something
1. to invalidate or cause to no longer be in effect, as by voiding or canceling: Her license was revoked.
2. to take back or withdraw; cancel; rescind: to revoke a law.
1. The act or instance of revoking
1. An intensive training program, as for improving one's physical fitness or skills in a particular subject area.