HERE'S YOUR WALK-IN SYMPTOMS CHECK-LIST.
1. I am on a “Spiritual path” or Awakening journey.
2. I sense many odd things in your life, but can’t seem to think about them.
3. I have incomplete memories of my childhood. (parts missing, little or no emotion with it)
4. I’ve had dramatic life changes. (career, relationship, location, name, etc.)
5. I’ve experienced feelings of wanting to die or “not be here” any more.
6. I’ve thought about suicide at times.
7. I’ve experienced times in my life when nothing was important or mattered to me.
8. Sometimes I’m not sure who I am, life feels confusing.
9. I don’t know what my passions or interests are, life is flat.
10. I don’t seem to be as connected to my family and friends anymore.
11. I had a major accident (or illness) and then my whole life changed.
12. I keep trying to make sense of my life, many things just don’t make sense.
13. The thought of being born a baby sounds like too much work to me.
14. I keep retelling my past stories, but they have no emotion them.
15. I'm not being able to make decisions/choose/create or have direction.
16. “A part of me wants to, another part doesn’t”.
If you answered yes to 7 or more of these, you are most likely a walk-in, with entanglement issues.
This entanglement can be remedied, you can get untangled and live free of the issues, and struggles, and mental and emotional baggage of the prvious 'you', the previous occupant.